Harker Herbals Deep Lung Support
Harker Herbal Deep Lung Support is useful in all cases of lung congestion to break up mucus and assist the body with removing that mucus from the respiratory tract.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Helps suppress night coughing and assist in restful sleep.
- Can be taken to relieve symptoms of chronic lung disorders (caused by smoking or pollution)
- Is suitable for the very young or elderly to remove mucus in the lungs and provide relief for the bronchial and respiratory tract under stress, making breathing easier.
- Liquid form - easier for the body to absorb
- Made with 100% natural herbal extracts.
- Any person suffering from a bacterial or viral infection of the lungs charactersied by tenderness of the chest and coughing.
- People with chronic lung disorders that make breathing difficult (such as wheezing which is associated with asthma).
- People suffering accute lung congestion where lungs feel 'heavy' and clogged with mucus.
- People who have smoked or been exposed to air pollution and other toxic chemicals.
- People who have a chronic cough that prevents them from getting a good night's sleep.
- Children and babies who are struggling to cough up mucus from the chest area, but at a reduced dosage.
- The elderly, particularly those who are more suseptible to respiratory illnesses.
How to use:
Adults: 10-20mls, 3 to 4 times daily.
Children: 5mls, 3-4x daily
Infant: 2.5mls, 2-3x daily
Shake vigorously before use. Swill for 10 seconds before swallowing.
Lobelia Inflata (<10ppm)
Pure Essential Oils:
Celtic Sea Salt
We offer FREE COURIERPOST DELIVERY on all orders $100 and over within New Zealand. For all other orders below this amount, there is a delivery fee of $5.00.
Please allow 2-3 working days for your order to arrive*
*If your items are out of stock or out of our shipping zones, we will contact you promptly with an expected date of shipping.
Should you have any special delivery instructions, please leave the details in the ‘Delivery Instructions’ field provided at the check out.
Our packages are non-signature parcels unless requested. If you are not at home, the courier driver typically leaves the parcel at the door or close by. Alternatively, they will leave a card to call. If we are delivering to a business, please provide the business name in the delivery address.
Damaged or Missing parcels
If your products did not reach you in perfect condition, please notify us as soon as possible and we will endeavour to sort out the issue. Please do not return the damaged goods without notifying us first as we will need to make arrangements for the return from our end. Please keep any packaging and damaged items as is, as these are required for the claim process.
In the unlikely event that your parcel doesn't reach you within the expected delivery time-frame (2-3 working days) of our team having emailed you confirmation of dispatch, Please contact us.
For us to be able to assist you with regards to a missing parcel please contact us within 20 days of your parcel’s dispatch.
For us to be able to assist you with regards to a damaged parcel please contact us within 7 days of your parcel’s delivery date
After these times we will unfortunately be unable to assist you.
Products may not be returned or exchanged if you change your mind so please choose carefully.
Damaged products on delivery may be returned in accordance with Urban Herbalist’s damaged policy.
If you receive a faulty product, please contact us within 7 days and we will happily replace your item for you.