Harker Herbals Liver Tonic 250ml
Key Features and Benefits:
- Detoxifies and cleanses the liver and other organs.
- Supports healthy viscera lymphatic system.
- Improves the blood to give better general health.
How to use:
Nausea may occur as the liver dumps its toxins into bloodstream. Treat with rest, peppermint teas, fresh air and water. Abstinence from the elixir for 1 to 2 days will ease this natural purgatory feeling. Nausea in treatment will subside.
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum - Oil of the seed)
- Cajeput (Cajuput) (Melaleuca cajeputi - Oil of the leaf)
- Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata - Oil of the buds)
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum - Oil of the seed)
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare - Oil of the seed)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) - Oil from the lime rind)
- Black cohosh (Cimicifuca racemosa - The root)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Chamomile (Roman) (Anthemis nobilus - The flowers)
- Common vervain (Verbena officinalis)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Gorse (Ulex europaeus - Tips and flowers)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum - The root)
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium - Flower and leaf)
- Yellow dock (Rumex crispus - The root)
We offer FREE COURIERPOST DELIVERY on all orders $100 and over within New Zealand. For all other orders below this amount, there is a delivery fee of $5.00.
Please allow 2-3 working days for your order to arrive*
*If your items are out of stock or out of our shipping zones, we will contact you promptly with an expected date of shipping.
Should you have any special delivery instructions, please leave the details in the ‘Delivery Instructions’ field provided at the check out.
Our packages are non-signature parcels unless requested. If you are not at home, the courier driver typically leaves the parcel at the door or close by. Alternatively, they will leave a card to call. If we are delivering to a business, please provide the business name in the delivery address.
Damaged or Missing parcels
If your products did not reach you in perfect condition, please notify us as soon as possible and we will endeavour to sort out the issue. Please do not return the damaged goods without notifying us first as we will need to make arrangements for the return from our end. Please keep any packaging and damaged items as is, as these are required for the claim process.
In the unlikely event that your parcel doesn't reach you within the expected delivery time-frame (2-3 working days) of our team having emailed you confirmation of dispatch, Please contact us.
For us to be able to assist you with regards to a missing parcel please contact us within 20 days of your parcel’s dispatch.
For us to be able to assist you with regards to a damaged parcel please contact us within 7 days of your parcel’s delivery date
After these times we will unfortunately be unable to assist you.
Products may not be returned or exchanged if you change your mind so please choose carefully.
Damaged products on delivery may be returned in accordance with Urban Herbalist’s damaged policy.
If you receive a faulty product, please contact us within 7 days and we will happily replace your item for you.