Bioceuticals Men's Essentials & Active Bs 120 Tablets
- Provides nutritional support for healthy: male physiology, cognition, cellular energy production, prostate, testosterone synthesis and sperm maturation and motility.
- Contains activated B vitamins – vitamin B2 (riboflavin sodium phosphate), vitamin B6 (P5P), vitamin B9 (folinic acid/5-MTHF), vitamin B12 (mecobalamin) – and choline to support healthy methylation.
- Upgraded formula provides a daily dose of 1000IU of vitamin D3, and vitamin K in the form of K2 for greater bioavailability.
- Folinic acid, 5-MTHF, P5P and mecobalamin are included to assist energy production.
- B vitamins support a healthy nervous system, and rhodiola, used in traditional eastern European and Asian medicine systems for its adaptogenic properties, may help to provide support during times of stress.
- Choline, inositol and B12 help maintain healthy liver metabolism.
- Schisandra is traditionally used in eastern European and Chinese herbal medicine systems to tonify the liver and kidneys.
- Vitamins B9, B6 and B12 help maintain healthy homocysteine metabolism, selenium provides nutritional support for normal cardiovascular health, and vitamin K2 supports healthy blood coagulation.
- Includes a broad range of antioxidants, including lycopene, to guard against free radical damage.
- 50mcg of chromium provides nutritional support for healthy blood glucose, carbohydrate and lipid metabolism in healthy individuals.
- Support for a healthy immune system provided by selenium, zinc and vitamins A, C and D3.
Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men. WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- WARNING - Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible (contains vitamin B6).
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
equiv. vitamin A
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||67.93mg|
equiv. thiamine (vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||40mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2)||14.81mg|
equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||200mg|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||8.12mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||200mcg|
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||200mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. vitamin D3
|d-alpha tocopheryl acetate||36.76mg|
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Biotin (vitamin H)||150mcg|
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||15mcg|
|Boron (as borax)||1mg|
|Calcium (as citrate tetrahydrate)||50mg|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||50mcg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||200mcg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||75mcg|
|Magnesium (as phosphate pentahydrate)||40mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||3mg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||125mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||20mg|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Schisandra chinensis (schisandra) fruit||1.5g|
|Rhodiola rosea (rhodiola) root||500mg|