Bioceuticals MultiGest Enzymes 90 caps
- Assists in the breakdown of dietary proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
- Contains enzymes that are active across a wide pH range.
- Assists in the digestion of lactose.
- Helps improve bioaccessibility of nutrients.
- Used in traditional European medicine for relief of digestive disturbances, such as: dyspepsia, bloating and digestive discomfort, flatulence, poor appetite.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Adults: Take 1 capsule three times daily with food or up to 30 minutes before a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae)||12000 DU (80mg)|
|Protease (from Aspergilllus oryzae)||30000 HUT (45mg)|
|Lipase (from Rhizopus oryzae)||500 LipU (25mg)|
|Tilactase (from Aspergillus oryzae)||1500 ALU (15mg)|
|Cellulase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum)||1000 CU (6.7mg)|
|Bromelains (from Ananas comosus)||40mg|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Foeniculum vulgare (fennel) seed||1.67g|
|Gentiana lutea (gentian) root||670mg|
DU = alpha-amylase dextrinising units; HUT = haemoglobin unit tyrosine base; LipU = lipase unit; ALU = acid lactase unit; CU = cellulase unit.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contraindicated in people who are hypersensitive to pineapple (a source of bromelains).
- Contains benzoates.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
We offer FREE COURIERPOST DELIVERY on all orders $100 and over within New Zealand. For all other orders below this amount, there is a delivery fee of $5.00.
Please allow 2-3 working days for your order to arrive*
*If your items are out of stock or out of our shipping zones, we will contact you promptly with an expected date of shipping.
Should you have any special delivery instructions, please leave the details in the ‘Delivery Instructions’ field provided at the check out.
Our packages are non-signature parcels unless requested. If you are not at home, the courier driver typically leaves the parcel at the door or close by. Alternatively, they will leave a card to call. If we are delivering to a business, please provide the business name in the delivery address.
Damaged or Missing parcels
If your products did not reach you in perfect condition, please notify us as soon as possible and we will endeavour to sort out the issue. Please do not return the damaged goods without notifying us first as we will need to make arrangements for the return from our end. Please keep any packaging and damaged items as is, as these are required for the claim process.
In the unlikely event that your parcel doesn't reach you within the expected delivery time-frame (2-3 working days) of our team having emailed you confirmation of dispatch, Please contact us.
For us to be able to assist you with regards to a missing parcel please contact us within 20 days of your parcel’s dispatch.
For us to be able to assist you with regards to a damaged parcel please contact us within 7 days of your parcel’s delivery date
After these times we will unfortunately be unable to assist you.
Products may not be returned or exchanged if you change your mind so please choose carefully.
Damaged products on delivery may be returned in accordance with Urban Herbalist’s damaged policy.
If you receive a faulty product, please contact us within 7 days and we will happily replace your item for you.