BioCeuticals UltraDefense Mushroom 7, 90 caps
UltraDefense Mushroom 7 is formulated with seven Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™ mushrooms and is a source of polysaccharides including medicinally-active beta-glucans. These vegan-friendly capsules provide 1000IU of vitamin D3 per maximum daily dose to help support healthy immune system function and aid in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™ formula including maitake mushroom and vitamin D3.
- Medicinal mushrooms provide a source of polysaccharides including medicinally-active beta-glucans.
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immune-supporting properties.
- Provides 1000IU of vitamin D3 per maximum daily dose.
- Includes plant-sourced vitamin D3 which is 100% vegan-friendly.
- Vitamin D may:
- Support healthy immune system function.
- Aid in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Support cell differentiation, proliferation and growth.
- The mushrooms in UltraDefense Mushroom 7 are USDA certified and DNA verified.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once to three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Whole mushroom powder (Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™) equiv. to fresh:|
|Cordyceps sinensis (caterpillar mushroom) mushroom||1g|
|Ganoderma lucidum (reiishi) mushroom||1g|
|Grifola frondosa (maitake) mushroom||1g|
|Lentinula edodes (shiitake) mushroom||1g|
|Trametes versicolor (turkey tail) mushroom||1g|
|Polyporus umbellatus (zhu ling) mushroom||500mg|
|Poria cocos (fu ling) mushroom||500mg|
|Colecalciferol - Vitashine™||4.2mcg|
equiv. vitamin D3
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
We offer FREE COURIERPOST DELIVERY on all orders $100 and over within New Zealand. For all other orders below this amount, there is a delivery fee of $5.00.
Please allow 2-3 working days for your order to arrive*
*If your items are out of stock or out of our shipping zones, we will contact you promptly with an expected date of shipping.
Should you have any special delivery instructions, please leave the details in the ‘Delivery Instructions’ field provided at the check out.
Our packages are non-signature parcels unless requested. If you are not at home, the courier driver typically leaves the parcel at the door or close by. Alternatively, they will leave a card to call. If we are delivering to a business, please provide the business name in the delivery address.
Damaged or Missing parcels
If your products did not reach you in perfect condition, please notify us as soon as possible and we will endeavour to sort out the issue. Please do not return the damaged goods without notifying us first as we will need to make arrangements for the return from our end. Please keep any packaging and damaged items as is, as these are required for the claim process.
In the unlikely event that your parcel doesn't reach you within the expected delivery time-frame (2-3 working days) of our team having emailed you confirmation of dispatch, Please contact us.
For us to be able to assist you with regards to a missing parcel please contact us within 20 days of your parcel’s dispatch.
For us to be able to assist you with regards to a damaged parcel please contact us within 7 days of your parcel’s delivery date
After these times we will unfortunately be unable to assist you.
Products may not be returned or exchanged if you change your mind so please choose carefully.
Damaged products on delivery may be returned in accordance with Urban Herbalist’s damaged policy.
If you receive a faulty product, please contact us within 7 days and we will happily replace your item for you.