Fitgenes Health & Wellbeing Genetic Profile Report & Consult
Fitgenes Health & Wellbeing Report
Personalised genetic profiling
Personalised genetic profiling offers profound insight into how your body responds to diet, exercise and lifestyle choices. Understanding how to interpret the results of your profile report and convert the information in to programs for actionable, everyday health and wellbeing, is where Fitgenes and our accredited practitioners can offer you the potential to be the best you can be. Our approach is based on the science of nutrigenomics which looks at the interaction between your genes, nutrition and lifestyle choices, and how these influence the genes’ messages. These messages instruct your body on how it should respond to external influences such as diet and lifestyle choices. The good news is expression of the genes analysed by FItgenes is modifiable which means our genes are not our destiny. Our comprehensive Health and Wellbeing Genetic Profile Report is interpreted by a Fitgenes Accredited Practitioner so they can design a personalised plan to meet individual health goals. Effectively, how your genes are reacting to external factors is analysed and reported on, and a plan to address any negative reactions prepared, based on your unique genetic profile and needs.
Fitgenes profile reports are unique and provide practitioners with a powerful resource to design health plans that are highly personalised. These are not one-size-fits-all plans modified to suit different people.
Discover your health potential
Unlocking your genetic potential is easy. Learn your results and get started on your health and wellbeing plan.
Gene categories analyzed
- Cell Defence: How your body protects cells and DNA from damage caused by oxidative stress.
- Inflammation: Your body’s natural defence mechanism.
- Vitamin D Receptors: In all cells, a key influence on bone health, immunity, skin and the nervous system.
- Methylation and Homocysteine Metabolism: Reflects the health of our genes and risk of chronic disease.
- Cardiovascular Health: The effectiveness of the system delivering oxygen and nutrients to every cell.
- Fat and Cholesterol Metabolism: Influence healthy weight management, appetite control and satiety.
What does this include?
This pack includes:
- A DNA sample kit, which also include a courier bag to send back for analysis. Your sample will take approximately 3-4 weeks to analyze.
- Your own personalised report will be emailed detailing your genetic information
- A personal list of recommended interventions (Lifestyle , Diet and Supplements) that are suited for your genetic makeup , to optimize your health and wellbeing.
- A 30 minute skype consultation or phone call to help explain everything on the report (if required)