Harker Herbals Deep Lung Support
Harker Herbal Deep Lung Support is useful in all cases of lung congestion to break up mucus and assist the body with removing that mucus from the respiratory tract.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Helps suppress night coughing and assist in restful sleep.
- Can be taken to relieve symptoms of chronic lung disorders (caused by smoking or pollution)
- Is suitable for the very young or elderly to remove mucus in the lungs and provide relief for the bronchial and respiratory tract under stress, making breathing easier.
- Liquid form - easier for the body to absorb
- Made with 100% natural herbal extracts.
- Any person suffering from a bacterial or viral infection of the lungs charactersied by tenderness of the chest and coughing.
- People with chronic lung disorders that make breathing difficult (such as wheezing which is associated with asthma).
- People suffering accute lung congestion where lungs feel 'heavy' and clogged with mucus.
- People who have smoked or been exposed to air pollution and other toxic chemicals.
- People who have a chronic cough that prevents them from getting a good night's sleep.
- Children and babies who are struggling to cough up mucus from the chest area, but at a reduced dosage.
- The elderly, particularly those who are more suseptible to respiratory illnesses.
How to use:
Adults: 10-20mls, 3 to 4 times daily.
Children: 5mls, 3-4x daily
Infant: 2.5mls, 2-3x daily
Shake vigorously before use. Swill for 10 seconds before swallowing.
Lobelia Inflata (<10ppm)
Pure Essential Oils:
Celtic Sea Salt