Harker Herbals Detox Support 250ml
Harker Herbals Detox Support is an effective detoxification tonic that helps eliminate the body, blood and lungs from residue of chemicals, poisons and other toxins such as nicotine, tetra hydrocannabinols and drugs. Enriched with a number of herbs including carrageen to dissolve mucus (great for lung health), horehound leaf, vervain leaf, yellow dock root, and other pure essential oils for cleansing and healing – Rapuntium will help return the body to a cleaner and healthier state.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Detoxification of the blood from nicotine, tetra hydrocannabinols, drugs, alcohol and other chemicals.
- Supports lung health.
Helpful for recovery from food poisoning and the results of
How to use:
Adult: 5 - 10ml, 3 - 4 times daily.
Child: 1/2 dose, 3 - 4 times daily.
Baby: 1/4 dose, 3 - 4 times daily.
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea. Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days.
Oils & Ethers
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum - Oil of the seed)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum - Oil of the Bark and leaf)
- Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata - Oil of the buds)
- D'Limonene (Extracted from citrus species - Distilled oil from orange rind)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Orange (Citrus aurantium - Oil from the orange rind)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin (also known as Pogostemon patchouli) - Oil of the resinous gum)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Common vervain (Verbena officinalis)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis - The root)
- Yellow dock (Rumex crispus - The root)
We offer FREE COURIERPOST DELIVERY on all orders $100 and over within New Zealand. For all other orders below this amount, there is a delivery fee of $5.00.
Please allow 2-3 working days for your order to arrive*
*If your items are out of stock or out of our shipping zones, we will contact you promptly with an expected date of shipping.
Should you have any special delivery instructions, please leave the details in the ‘Delivery Instructions’ field provided at the check out.
Our packages are non-signature parcels unless requested. If you are not at home, the courier driver typically leaves the parcel at the door or close by. Alternatively, they will leave a card to call. If we are delivering to a business, please provide the business name in the delivery address.
Damaged or Missing parcels
If your products did not reach you in perfect condition, please notify us as soon as possible and we will endeavour to sort out the issue. Please do not return the damaged goods without notifying us first as we will need to make arrangements for the return from our end. Please keep any packaging and damaged items as is, as these are required for the claim process.
In the unlikely event that your parcel doesn't reach you within the expected delivery time-frame (2-3 working days) of our team having emailed you confirmation of dispatch, Please contact us.
For us to be able to assist you with regards to a missing parcel please contact us within 20 days of your parcel’s dispatch.
For us to be able to assist you with regards to a damaged parcel please contact us within 7 days of your parcel’s delivery date
After these times we will unfortunately be unable to assist you.
Products may not be returned or exchanged if you change your mind so please choose carefully.
Damaged products on delivery may be returned in accordance with Urban Herbalist’s damaged policy.
If you receive a faulty product, please contact us within 7 days and we will happily replace your item for you.