Harker Herbals Ear, Nose and Throat Tonic
Harker Herbals Ear, Nose and Throat Tonic is an elixir which provides excellent respiratory support and assists as a blood lymph purifier. The tonic supports the immune system and general health and wellbeing. The Eugenol and Eucalyptol found within this elixir contains high amounts of ozone, which is the atomic quintessence of oxygen. Ozone purifies and disinfects the blood, lymph and tissue cells and is a great antiseptic.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Blood and lymph purifier.
- Support for the immune system.
- Restores health.
- Apply to stings, bruises, muscles.
How to use:
Best taken straight by 1 to 1½ teaspoon straight for most disorders or by drops for infants and general prevention. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Oils & Ethers
- Camphor Laurel (Cinnamomum camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) - Oil of leaves and wood)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara - Aromatic oil of the wood)
- Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules - Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) - Oil from the lime rind)
- Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita - Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
- Peppermint (Mentha × piperita - Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris - Oil from the Pine needles)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis - Oil of the flower and leaf)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water