Harker Herbals Ear, Nose and Throat Tonic
Harker Herbals Ear, Nose and Throat Tonic is an elixir which provides excellent respiratory support and assists as a blood lymph purifier. The tonic supports the immune system and general health and wellbeing. The Eugenol and Eucalyptol found within this elixir contains high amounts of ozone, which is the atomic quintessence of oxygen. Ozone purifies and disinfects the blood, lymph and tissue cells and is a great antiseptic.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Blood and lymph purifier.
- Support for the immune system.
- Restores health.
- Apply to stings, bruises, muscles.
How to use:
Best taken straight by 1 to 1½ teaspoon straight for most disorders or by drops for infants and general prevention. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Oils & Ethers
- Camphor Laurel (Cinnamomum camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) - Oil of leaves and wood)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara - Aromatic oil of the wood)
- Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules - Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) - Oil from the lime rind)
- Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita - Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
- Peppermint (Mentha × piperita - Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris - Oil from the Pine needles)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis - Oil of the flower and leaf)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
We offer FREE COURIERPOST DELIVERY on all orders $100 and over within New Zealand. For all other orders below this amount, there is a delivery fee of $5.00.
Please allow 2-3 working days for your order to arrive*
*If your items are out of stock or out of our shipping zones, we will contact you promptly with an expected date of shipping.
Should you have any special delivery instructions, please leave the details in the ‘Delivery Instructions’ field provided at the check out.
Our packages are non-signature parcels unless requested. If you are not at home, the courier driver typically leaves the parcel at the door or close by. Alternatively, they will leave a card to call. If we are delivering to a business, please provide the business name in the delivery address.
Damaged or Missing parcels
If your products did not reach you in perfect condition, please notify us as soon as possible and we will endeavour to sort out the issue. Please do not return the damaged goods without notifying us first as we will need to make arrangements for the return from our end. Please keep any packaging and damaged items as is, as these are required for the claim process.
In the unlikely event that your parcel doesn't reach you within the expected delivery time-frame (2-3 working days) of our team having emailed you confirmation of dispatch, Please contact us.
For us to be able to assist you with regards to a missing parcel please contact us within 20 days of your parcel’s dispatch.
For us to be able to assist you with regards to a damaged parcel please contact us within 7 days of your parcel’s delivery date
After these times we will unfortunately be unable to assist you.
Products may not be returned or exchanged if you change your mind so please choose carefully.
Damaged products on delivery may be returned in accordance with Urban Herbalist’s damaged policy.
If you receive a faulty product, please contact us within 7 days and we will happily replace your item for you.