Harker Herbals Energy Exilir
The elixir gives the body an ample supply of toxin-oxidising oxygen, tissue rebuilding materials as well as toning and nourishing properties to support tired organs.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Supports maintenance functions of the main body organs
- Tissue rebuilding materials
- Contains several of the most curative herbs known
How to use:
Shake well 5 - 6 times up-ended to remix. Adults:5-10ml, 3-4 times daily. Child: 1/2 dose. Baby: 1/4 dose.
Oils & Ethers
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum - Oil of the seed)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum - Oil of the Bark and leaf)
- Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules - Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind)
- Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium - Oil from the leaf and berry)
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa - The root)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Chickweed (Stellaria media)
- Comfrey (Symphytum officinale - The root)
- Common vervain (Verbena officinalis)
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea - The root)
- Elecampane (Inula helenium - The root)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum - The root)
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium - Flower and leaf)
- Yellow dock (Rumex crispus - The root)
We offer FREE COURIERPOST DELIVERY on all orders $100 and over within New Zealand. For all other orders below this amount, there is a delivery fee of $5.00.
Please allow 2-3 working days for your order to arrive*
*If your items are out of stock or out of our shipping zones, we will contact you promptly with an expected date of shipping.
Should you have any special delivery instructions, please leave the details in the ‘Delivery Instructions’ field provided at the check out.
Our packages are non-signature parcels unless requested. If you are not at home, the courier driver typically leaves the parcel at the door or close by. Alternatively, they will leave a card to call. If we are delivering to a business, please provide the business name in the delivery address.
Damaged or Missing parcels
If your products did not reach you in perfect condition, please notify us as soon as possible and we will endeavour to sort out the issue. Please do not return the damaged goods without notifying us first as we will need to make arrangements for the return from our end. Please keep any packaging and damaged items as is, as these are required for the claim process.
In the unlikely event that your parcel doesn't reach you within the expected delivery time-frame (2-3 working days) of our team having emailed you confirmation of dispatch, Please contact us.
For us to be able to assist you with regards to a missing parcel please contact us within 20 days of your parcel’s dispatch.
For us to be able to assist you with regards to a damaged parcel please contact us within 7 days of your parcel’s delivery date
After these times we will unfortunately be unable to assist you.
Products may not be returned or exchanged if you change your mind so please choose carefully.
Damaged products on delivery may be returned in accordance with Urban Herbalist’s damaged policy.
If you receive a faulty product, please contact us within 7 days and we will happily replace your item for you.