Harker Herbals New Zealand Sea Salt with Sea Kelp
Harker Herbals New Zealand Sea Salt with Sea Kelp is packed with 84 known mineral and trace elements. It is a highly prized salt mixture that helps increase food nutrient absorption and provides a delicious flavour to everyday cooking.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Cell nutrient maintenance, indispensable to cell-health, and therefore systemic health. Rich in iodine
- Blood pH balancing & hygroscopic to cells, blood & skin tissues
- Increases saliva and gastric digestive secretions to help break down carbohydrates into cell-usable / assimilable nutrients
- Healing for skin abrasions. Add hot water to soothe rash/eczema
- Excellent for boosting pot plant nutrients (¼ teaspoon to 5 litres of rainwater once every 3 months). (Warning: Do not try this with regular table salt – your plants will die!)
- Natural Sodium content approx. 84%, Macronutrients and plankton 16% in total.
How to use:
Sprinkle onto your favourite vegetables, meat, poultry and fish after or during the last 5 minutes of cooking, for soups, stews and grilling.
Due to the higher moisture content, grind it with a mortar and pestle or a quality salt grinder.
Kelp, giant (Laminaria)
Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal)
New Zealand Sea Salt (Mer sal)